De Gruyter: Publication fees are waived for UZH researchers

illu


Researchers at the University of Zurich can now publish open access publications with the publisher De Gruyter free of charge.
 

For corresponding authors of the University of Zurich, publication fees are waived for open access publications in around 264 scientific journals published by the publishing house De Gruyter. This agreement applies to articles in journals in the social sciences and humanities licensed by the Zentralbibliothek Zürich. On the one hand, the licence enables reading access and, on the other hand, grants a 90 % discount on the publication fees for open access articles. The remaining 10 % is paid by the Zentralbibliothek Zürich.
 

For articles that are not published open access, the publisher De Gruyter supports self-archiving. The publisher's version of the article can be published without delay on the institutional repository ZORA of the University of Zurich.

 

UB and ZB take over the funding

rTogether with the Zentralbibliothek Zürich, the University Library ensures the supply of information for research, training and academic studies at the University of Zurich. The licences for electronic journals are financed jointly by the libraries or, depending on the focus of the collection, by mutual agreement. In favour of free access to scientific literature, the libraries also support advantageous open access publishing conditions for researchers.
 

More information
Here you can find more information about the agreement with De Gruyter

If you have any questions, please contact our Open Science Services team by email: 

oa@ub.uzh.ch 

 

kommunikation@ub.uzh.ch

News