We are holding a 3D printing competition at Campus Irchel. Submit in your 3D object and win a voucher.
Since 2017, UB Zurich has been running introductory workshops on 3D printing and offering a 3D printer to UZH students and researchers for use. In November and December, we will present some 3D printing projects in the UB Sciences Library and hold a competition at the same time: Which 3D project is the best?
You can win a Digitec voucher worth 200 Swiss francs. Our jury is made up of the library users of the UB Naturwissenschaften.
Submit your 3D project and win!
- It must be your own idea/3D design (you are allowed to use templates (with credit), but we need to see your own contribution)
- All 3D printing methods are allowed
- Open to members of UZH
- You must be willing to provide your 3D object for the exhibition between 7.11. and 31.12. (does not have to be the original, can also be a prototype)
How can you participate?
Write a short statement about your project with the following information:
- Title of the project
- Short description "what, why, what material etc." (150-300 words)
- Pictures for illustration are welcome
- Send your application to email@example.com with the subject "3D Printing Competition".
Deadline for entries is 21.10.22
The Tiny Makerspace team is looking forward to your projects!
Questions and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org