Wanted: 3D print projects
We are holding a 3D printing competition at Campus Irchel. Submit in your 3D object and win a voucher.
Since 2017, UB Zurich has been running introductory workshops on 3D printing and offering a 3D printer to UZH students and researchers for use. In November and December, we will present some 3D printing projects in the UB Sciences Library and hold a competition at the same time: Which 3D project is the best?
You can win a Digitec voucher worth 200 Swiss francs. Our jury is made up of the library users of the UB Naturwissenschaften.
Submit your 3D project and win!
- It must be your own idea/3D design (you are allowed to use templates (with credit), but we need to see your own contribution)
- All 3D printing methods are allowed
- Open to members of UZH
- You must be willing to provide your 3D object for the exhibition between 7.11. and 31.12. (does not have to be the original, can also be a prototype)
How can you participate?
Write a short statement about your project with the following information:
- Title of the project
- Short description "what, why, what material etc." (150-300 words)
- Pictures for illustration are welcome
- Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "3D Printing Competition".
The deadline for entries is extended until 31 October 2022.
The Tiny Makerspace team is looking forward to your projects!
Questions and applications to email@example.com
- Friday 24.3. - BiblioWeekend at the UB: Three Journeys of World Discovery
- UB becomes «Open Library»
- Update swisscovery
- Event series on Open Science
- New Exhibition "Naturwissen schaffen"
- New Read & Publish Agreements from 2023
- OUP: New R&P Agreement
- Christmas Season: Opening Hours
- The Swiss library statistics 2022 are available
- swisscovery: New Layout
- E-Library access new with SWITCH edu-ID
- Taylor&Francis: article allowance for 2022 is reached
- Games Month: play in the library
- As of November: UB Law Extended Opening Hours
- Book Flea Market on 27.10.2022
- Wiley: article allowance for 2022 is reached
- De Gruyter: Publication fees are waived for UZH researchers
- LaRS: New Swiss repository for linguistic data
- Coffee Lectures HS 22
- Research Collection
- Gender Studies
- Out Now: Our English Website
- UZH supports the "Science Europe" initiative
- UB Medicine Careum: 8.8.–4.9. closed
- Open Science Summer School 2022
- Our Summer Opening Hours
- Simplified interlibrary loan