Log in to ZORA with your UZH short name and your Webpass password. Then you can start linking your ORCID iD to ZORA in the ORCID tab.
2. Add ORCID iD
Copy your ORCID iD into the empty box and link it to ZORA.
3. Select Publications
Link your publications in ZORA to the ORCID iD by clicking on the menu item 'Tag Publications'.
Select 'Find publications' to find and tag your publications in ZORA.
4. Import Publications to ZORA
Go to manage deposits and select ORCID import as the import source.
By clicking on search, publications to be imported from your ORCID record will be suggested to you.
Select all publications you want to import to ZORA and click on import selected entries.
5. Delegating Tasks to Another Person
Delegate a person to do the importing and tagging of publications for you.
- This person should be a ZORA submitter (e.g. in your secretary or someone from your library).
- You should know the shortname of the person you wish to delegate a task.
- The delegated person cannot have an ORCID iD.
Click on ORCID in the ZORA menu bar. Here you will see the section delegated user under the user settings. Enter the UZH short name of the delegated person here and click the update delegated users button. You can define several users who are allowed to provide publications in ZORA with your ORCID iD on your behalf.