Event series on Open Science
On February 24, our Open Sciences Services will launch a new Lunch & Learn event series on topics related to Open Science.
The Lunch & Learn series offers UZH members a short monthly insight into various aspects of Open Science. Topics include author's rights, open access publishing, visibility of research results and more.
The events take place online on Zoom over lunch. They begin with a half-hour input presentation at 12:30 p.m. and conclude with an open Q&A session until about 1:30 p.m.
First event: Feb. 24
How does a university learn to publish Open Science?
Since fall 2021, the University of Zurich has had an open science policy. In it, recommendations are made on how Open Science procedures and methods can be integrated into academic operations and teaching. Where do we stand one and a half years later? What measures is UZH taking to support researchers in this cultural change? And what else is needed? - The UZH Open Science office provides an overview.
Lunch & Learn Open Science 2023: The whole program (PDF, 2 MB)
Registration and further information
- Friday 24.3. - BiblioWeekend at the UB: Three Journeys of World Discovery
- UB becomes «Open Library»
- Update swisscovery
- New Exhibition "Naturwissen schaffen"
- New Read & Publish Agreements from 2023
- OUP: New R&P Agreement
- Christmas Season: Opening Hours
- The Swiss library statistics 2022 are available
- swisscovery: New Layout
- E-Library access new with SWITCH edu-ID
- Taylor&Francis: article allowance for 2022 is reached
- Games Month: play in the library
- As of November: UB Law Extended Opening Hours
- Book Flea Market on 27.10.2022
- Wiley: article allowance for 2022 is reached
- De Gruyter: Publication fees are waived for UZH researchers
- LaRS: New Swiss repository for linguistic data
- Wanted: 3D print projects
- Coffee Lectures HS 22
- Research Collection
- Gender Studies
- Out Now: Our English Website
- UZH supports the "Science Europe" initiative
- UB Medicine Careum: 8.8.–4.9. closed
- Open Science Summer School 2022
- Our Summer Opening Hours
- Simplified interlibrary loan