UB Social and Cultural Anthropology & Sociology
Book a Study Space
Study spaces can be reserved via booked:
Group Study Room AND-5.38d
The group study room serves as a learning and working space, e.g. for cooperative group work, exam simulations and discussions.
UZH students can reserve the room via booked-UB.
- min. 2 to max. 6 people
- max. 4 hours and 7 days in advance
Rules of use
- During use, please ensure that conversations are conducted at low volume and that other library users are not disturbed. Otherwise, you will be asked to leave the room.
- Cleanliness must be ensured when leaving the room. Eating and the use of cell phones are not permitted. As a beverage only water from drinking bottles is allowed.
- For security reasons, it is recommended that valuables not be left unattended in the group study room. The library is not liable for items brought into its premises.
- The room must be vacated 5 minutes before the end of the booking time or, if necessary, must be extended at the counter if there are no reservations.
- During use, the instructions of the library staff must be followed and access to the study room must be guaranteed to them in any case.
Information about the Location (AND-5-5.38)
The extensive collection of the open stacks library (approx. 50,000 volumes) includes textbooks, basic and research literature, reference works, journals and DVDs.