The UB Medicine Careum is rebuilding its information desk. Therefore, the library will be closed from Monday, August 8, until and including Sunday, September 4, 2022.
- During the closure NO media can be picked up.
- However, we will deliver media orders via internal courier to other UB pick-up locations or to the ZB as regular.
- Orders by mail are still possible during the closure.
- Document deliveries (scan orders) are also possible during the closure.
- The study areas are not accåessible during the reconstruction.
- Exception: For medical students, the learning workstations in the MediZone will be accessible again as of Monday, August 22. However, noise is to be expected.
Book returns are possible at other UB locations of the UB-ZB courier or at any time via the return machine of the Zurich Central Library on Chorgasse. The return machine can be operated with the library card.